It is an understatement when we say “these are unprecedented times.” During these times of uncertainty, the Cloud Foundry Foundation wants to offer an open zoom “break room” for our community. Please feel free to “walk” into this break room and hang out with others. (Please do remember: Code of conduct applies here as well.)
From the Last Few Weeks:
- KubeCF released v1.0 AND v1.0.1! Message here. Blog post here. Press release here.
- Stratos released v3.0! Message here.
- CF routing v0.199.0 was released. Message here.
- Miguel Luna has taken over as project lead of the Services API project.
- CF for Kubernetes SIG call video from March 17 is up. Focus on container to container networking. Video here.
- CF CAB call video from March 18 is up here. Nice update and demo of CF-for-k8s!
- Have a question for the staff at Cloud Foundry Foundation? Want to stay current with updates for the Foundation? Join the new #cff-forum channel on the community Slack.
All things Cloud Foundry Summit:
- Call for proposals for Cloud Foundry NA Summit is (still) open (extended to April 3).
Dates To Remember (All times US Pacific):
- CF Operators Sig Meeting – 8:00 AM on March 25
- CF for Kubernetes SIG call – 8:30 AM on March 31
- Bi-Weekly CF App Runtime PMC meeting – 10:30 AM on March 31
Check the community calendar for updates and meeting details here: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/community-calendar/
Interesting Finds from Around the Web:
Check out the jobs board https://www.cloudfoundry.org/cf-jobs/
- SAP Cloud Platform is hiring https://twitter.com/voelzmo/status/1240626439898136578
- Resilient Scale is looking for folks with experience in Cloud Foundry and Concourse: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/join-our-team-resilient-scale-steve-greenberg/?published=t
- Royal Bank of Scotland is looking for a Cloud Application Architect: https://jobs.rbs.com/jobs/4784789-cloud-application-architect
- Anynines is looking for a Sys Admins, System Engineers, and Software Developers: https://www.anynines.com/career
Looking for an industry event to attend or to submit a speaking proposal? We put together a helpful calendar of events for 2020: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=Y2xvdWRmb3VuZHJ5Lm9yZ181Yjg2a2dobzkwdmNqOWtncDE3cjljYjh1c0Bncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t