All things Cloud Foundry Summit:
- Cloud Foundry Summit is next week! Some rather excellent-looking hands-on labs have been added, with new content for both devs and operators. Check out the schedule and register here! Don’t forget to attend the Diversity Luncheon.
From the Last Few Weeks:
- Blog post (and upcoming Summit talk) on bringing ‘cf-map-route’ to Kubernetes.
- Troy Topnik has been nominated to lead the Extensions PMC.
- The fine folks on the Networking team are requesting feedback on sticky sessions in go-router.
- It has been proposed that we retire the Permissions (Perm) project from the App Runtime PMC.
- Routing-release v0.201.0, announced here.
- CF-for-K8s v0.3.0, announced here.
- CF-K8s-Networking v0.2.0, announced here.
- Have a question for the staff at Cloud Foundry Foundation? Want to stay current with updates for the Foundation? Join the #cff-forum channel on the community Slack.
- Looking for a job? Don’t hesitate to check out the jobs board and the #jobs channel in our community slack; folks are sharing the job openings in our community.
(And if you are hiring, please do share the info in that channel.)
Dates To Remember (All times US Pacific):
- CF CAB call (w/ demo on Gluon from Stark & Wayne) – 8:00 AM on June 17
- CF for Kubernetes SIG call – 8:30 AM on June 23
- Bi-Weekly CF App Runtime PMC meeting – 10:30 AM on June 23
- CF Summit North America! – June 24 & 25
Check the community calendar for updates and meeting details here: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/community-calendar/
Interesting Finds from Around the Web: