Cloud Foundry Summit is less than a month away!
From the Last Few Weeks:
- Here’s a follow up to the CF CLI v7 GA announcement. OG announcement here.
- Release Integration gave a final warning that bits-service will no longer be included in cf-deployment going forward.
- Stratos v3.2.0 was released. Highlights are here.
- Networking cut CF-Networking release v2.30.0 and Silk-release v2.30.0. Highlights here.
- The SAPI team announced a proposal for v3 service bindings, keys, & route bindings.
- The May CAB call video is up, featuring two excellent presentations from the folks at T-Mobile on managing log losses at scale and lifecycle automation.
- Have a question for the staff at Cloud Foundry Foundation? Want to stay current with updates for the Foundation? Join the #cff-forum channel on the community Slack.
- Looking for a job? Don’t hesitate to check out the jobs board and the #jobs channel in our community slack; folks are sharing the job openings in our community.
(And if you are hiring, please do share the info in that channel.)
All things Cloud Foundry Summit:
- As mentioned above, the schedule for CF NA Summit, which will be held virtually on June 24th and June 25th at US Central Time, has been announced. If you are interested in running a hands-on lab or demo, read this.
Dates To Remember (All times US Pacific):
- CF for Kubernetes SIG call – 8:30 AM on June 9
- Bi-Weekly CF App Runtime PMC meeting – 10:30 AM on June 9
- AMA Monthly call – 8:00 AM on June 16
- CF CAB call – 8:00 AM on June 17
Check the community calendar for updates and meeting details here: https://www.cloudfoundry.org/community-calendar/
Interesting Finds from Around the Web:
- https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1266343769756106753 / https://twitter.com/nebhale/status/1266407917994958848