Psst… Nominate your peers for Community Awards here (closes this Thursday, September 24th)!
The Cloud Foundry EU Summit schedule will be announced tomorrow! So stay tuned. Summit will be held virtually on October 21-22 in the Central European time zone. We’re looking at half-days (in the afternoon) dedicated to Cloud Foundry. Special thanks to our program co-chairs, who were announced last week.
Take the Cloud Foundry User Survey
Take 15 minutes to take the 2020 user survey and make an impact on the project roadmap. We’re donating to COVID-19 relief and you’ll be entered to win a gift card. What’s not to love?
From the Last Few Weeks:
- The CAB call video from September 16 is up, with two nice demos you might want to check out: one on application stack updates in cf-for-k8s and one on QuarkSecret
- Cloud.gov has built some very cool, heavily used sites on Cloud Foundry
- Conversation about TLS ubiquity within all of CF
- Medium post on installing CF-for-K8s on Digital Ocean
- Medium post on Cloud Foundry essentials
- Why empathy matters in infrastructure technology
- A practical guide to microservice routing
- SAP blog post on end-to-end custom applications in CF
- Interview with Vlad Iovanov from SUSE on KubeCF and OpenMainframe
- Release Integration project lead call for nominations
- UAA project lead call for nominations
- Diego project lead call for nominations
- CF CLI v7.1.0, with new cf rollback feature.
- Have a question for the staff at Cloud Foundry Foundation? Want to stay current with updates for the Foundation? Join the #cff-forum channel on the community Slack.
- Looking for a job? Don’t hesitate to check out the jobs board and the #jobs channel in our community slack; folks are sharing the job openings in our community.
(And if you are hiring, please do share the info in that channel.)
Dates To Remember (All times US Pacific):
- Extensions PMC meeting – 11:00 AM on September 28
- CF for Kubernetes SIG meeting – 8:30 AM on September 29
- Bi-Weekly CF App Runtime PMC meeting – 10:30 AM on September 29
- Office Hours: CF on K8s Networking – 10:00 AM on September 30
- CF Summit! October 21-22