I am looking forward to seeing you in Santa Clara next week at Cloud Foundry Summit Silicon Valley. The Cloud Foundry team has pulled out all the stops to make this the best Summit yet and we can’t wait to see you there.
Keynotes kick off on Tuesday afternoon!
I’m proud to host an incredible lineup of speakers including Allstate’s Opal Perry, Liberty Mutual Insurance’s Mojgan Lefebvre, SAP’s Björn Goerke and Dr. Kyla McMullen — not to mention Google’s Kim Bannerman, who has graciously agreed to emcee the entire event. Visit our blog for our featured speakers interview series with Opal, Kim and others!
How to make the most of Summit
Something I am most thankful for is that I get to be part of such a powerful community. Cloud Foundry Summit is the apex of tremendous collaborative work — by the community, for the community. It is our hope that you enjoy every moment of it. Remember to do the following:
- Register for the event – don’t forget to use your allocated member tickets!
- Download the sched app to keep track of your time while on-site.
- Figure out which Monday all-day training at Summit is right for you.
- Remind your teams they can get Cloud Foundry Certified at Summit. Exams are offered Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am to 1pm.
- Look for Foundation staff at Summit – we’ll be wearing “Cloud Foundry” shirts and would love to talk to you!
And above all – HAVE FUN!