Join the Cloud Foundry Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation for the Serverless Practitioners Summit, a Day 0 event at Kubecon + CloudNativeCon in San Diego on Monday, November 18. The Summit will unite the serverless community in a single-day track and present end users with comprehensive strategies to understand serverless in a cloud native context.
The CFP for Serverless Practioners Summit (SPS) closes this Friday, October 4. Suggested topics for talks include:
- User stories about serverless
- What is serverless anyway?
- State of the serverless landscape and community
- Challenges facing the serverless community
- New ways to leverage serverless or infrastructure-level innovations
- Serverless trends
- Serverless education and the future of the technology
Pre-registration is required. To register for Serverless Practitioners Summit, add it on during your KubeCon + CloudNativeCon registration.
Join practitioners, thought leaders, and technical decision-makers from across the cloud native serverless landscape as we launch the inaugural Serverless Practitioners Summit!