You’re already attending Cloud Foundry Summit in Silicon Valley June 13-15 — but you haven’t signed up for training! For less than $500, you have at your fingertips experts who will deliver hands-on workshops based on your skill level, giving you the cloud skills you need to improve your resume, streamline your work day and increase your productivity.
Choose from the following six-hour workshops on-site Tuesday, June 13, from 9:00 until 3:00 — then join us for keynotes at 3:30!
- If you have little to no Cloud Foundry experience, but some experience delivering web-based applications:
- Sign up for: Cloud Foundry for Beginners (From Zero to Hero).
- You’ll learn: A Cloud Foundry overview, with specifics relating to services, buildpacks, and architecture; how to deploy and manage apps on Cloud Foundry.
- Bonus: EngineerBetter’s Dan Young will teach you how to work with Cloud Foundry in your organization.
- If you have the Cloud Foundry CLI installed and a basic usage knowledge:
- Sign up for: Logging and Monitoring with Altoros’ Anton Soroko and Alexey Zakharov.
- You’ll learn: What distinguishes logging and monitoring; which approaches to use in conjunction with Cloud Foundry deployments; possible ways of monitoring components like agents, firehose nozzles, buildpacks, etc.
- Bonus: Hands-on lessons with firehose nozzles, IaaS/3rd party service monitoring, tips and tricks with Elasticsearch deployment.
- If you have little hands-on Cloud Foundry experience or an interest in deploying innovative, microservice-based systems into the cloud:
- Sign up for: Microservices on Cloud Foundry: Going Cloud-Native.
- You’ll learn: The basics of Cloud Foundry and its tools from the perspective of an application developer; how to architect polyglot applications for deployment and scaling in the cloud.
- Bonus: Altoros’ Sergey Balashevich and Juan Pablo Genovese will answer all of your questions about going cloud-native.
- If you have little to no Cloud Foundry BOSH experience but have managed Linux-based systems:
- Sign up for: Operating a Platform: BOSH and Everything Else.
- You’ll learn: How BOSH can help you deploy and manage Cloud Foundry and other complex systems, and get an operational overview of Cloud Foundry and data services.
- Bonus: At last, you’ll learn how to deploy and operate a platform that’s designed to deploy and operate applications.
When registering for Trainings, please be sure to read the list of technical requirements, as most workshops require you bring your own laptop.