We can’t do it alone. Neither can you. Working together, we can change the world.
Benefits of Cloud Foundry Membership
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) for End User Companies
- Unified user-driven SIG teams identify requirements for their vertical market, which drive engineering into the project
- Organization, tracking, and project management to ensure vertical market requirements are understood by PMCs
- Current SIGs include: Financial Services, Industrial IoT, Telecom, and Government
Influence the Project
- With membership, dedicated contributors are guaranteed a vote to help prioritize roadmap
- Interact with Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to ensure vertical requirement demands are integrated into roadmap
- Approval of Project Lifecycles (I.E. incubation to active)
- Approval of new projects
- Discounts on certification
Exclusive Market Visibility
- Global survey delivers visibility into market penetration, technology trends, ensuring end-user members have portability with the industry standard PaaS
- Enables vendor and services members to target marketing, evangelism & business development resources for maximum return
- Quarterly strategic survey research with massive sample size and global reach
Global Marketing Footprint
- Media engagement, announcements, and visibility
- Early Access to Global Summits, sponsorships
- Booth presence and community engagement for global industry events
- Thematic collateral and “programs in a box”
Contact the Cloud Foundry Foundation to learn more about becoming a member.
Have a voice in the ecosystem and influence the project roadmap. Join the 50+ companies driving Cloud Foundry.
The Cloud Foundry Community is an energetic, global community that meets up regularly.