ECS Service Broker for PCF registers a service broker on PCF and exposes its service plans on the Marketplace.
ECS Service Broker for PCF registers a service broker on PCF and exposes its service plans on the Marketplace. Developers can provision buckets by creating instances of service plans using Apps Manager or the cf Command Line Interface (CLI) tool.
- Create and delete object storage buckets.
- Create and delete object storage namespaces.
- Bind one or more Cloud Foundry apps to a bucket or namespace, with unique credentials and permissions for each app.
- Support quota-enforced plans for buckets to limit the amount of capacity.
- Support encryption and retention of namespaces.
- Change plans of an existing bucket.
- Browse Cloud Foundry instance and binding metadata through an internal bucket.
- Specify an ECS namespace and replication group for provisioning.
- Provide a string prefix for bucket and user names.
- Support a self-signed SSL certificate for the ECS management API.
- Configure offered services and plans through a YAML based configuration.
- Support file system mounts of file access enabled buckets via NFS.
- Support for shared buckets across multiple PCF instances.