SAP Cloud Platform Service: Connectivity
The connectivity service allows SAP Cloud Platform applications to securely access remote services that run on the Internet or on-premise. This service:
- Consists of a Java API that application developers can use to consume remote services.
- Allows subaccount-specific configuration of application connections via HTTP and mail destinations.
- Offers a technical connectivity solution, that establishes a secure tunnel from a customer network to an on-demand application in SAP Cloud Platform. At the same time, the customer IT department maintains full control and auditability of what is exposed to the on-demand world.
- Allows you to make connections to both Java and ABAP on-premise systems.
- Supports both the Neo and the Cloud Foundry environment for application development on SAP Cloud Platform.
Infrastructure and region supported:
- Europe (Frankfurt)
- US East (VA)
- Brazil (São Paulo)