Synopsys Seeker IAST Service Broker
The Synopsys Seeker IAST Service Broker for PCF registers a service broker with PCF and exposes its service plans on the Marketplace.
The Synopsys Seeker IAST Service Broker for PCF registers a service broker with PCF and exposes its service plans on the Marketplace. Developers can then create service plan instances using Apps Manager or the Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (cf CLI) and bind them to their apps.
Creating a Synopsys Seeker service instance and binding it to an app allows the Seeker agent to be deployed with your PCF app during deployment. The Seeker agent uses instrumentation techniques and runtime analysis to continuously monitor, identify, and verify security vulnerabilities in web apps.
Typically, Seeker analysis is executed during the test or QA stage of the software development life cycle.
- Import the Synopsys Seeker IAST Service Broker into your Marketplace.
- Provide the Seeker Service for any PCF app.
- Bind the Seeker agent to any app running on PCF.
- Automate the Seeker agent injection during deployment.
- Provide IAST capabilities in your PFC environment, which accurately identifies and verifies vulnerabilities.