Cloud Foundry Morning Edition is now available as a podcast in addition to being on YouTube. You can find it on:
Episode 7 of the Cloud Foundry Morning Edition includes:
- The US government, through 18f, is now building https://cloud.gov on Cloud Foundry. They have awesome documentation and it’s all in the public domain. Read more about the launch.
- Better debugging for Node.js Cloud Foundry apps applications via BlueMix.
- Dell announced plans to acquire EMC
- Tibco announced that their BusinessWorks Container Edition is available as a buildpack for easy deployment, upgrading, and operating within Pivotal’s Cloud Foundry environment.
- Apigee will offer a product that will integrate API management with Pivotal’s cloud native platform, enabling Pivotal Cloud Foundry users to seamlessly expose APIs.
- CF Lattice will be the focus of Cloud Foundry Technical Evangelism. Here’s how you can help encourage people to try Cloud Foundry by downloading Lattice.
- There are 7 meetups on Wednesday this week, plus a few more during the rest of the week. If you live in Colorado, Montreal, Paris, Dublin, Manila, VietNam or Seoul, join them!