Cloud Foundry Foundation, MariaDB
- MariaDB versions prior to 10.1.17
- cf-mysql versions prior to v29
The Cloud Foundry MySQL team recently completed an upgrade of MariaDB to 10.1.17, which includes a large number of CVEs, including:
- Dawid Golunski discovered that MySQL incorrectly handled configuration files. A remote attacker could possibly use this issue to execute arbitrary code with root privileges. (CVE-2016-6662) 
- The full list of CVEs fixed in MariaDB 10.1.17 and earlier versions can be found on their website .
OSS users are strongly encouraged to follow one of the mitigations below:
- Upgrade to cf-mysql-release v29+