USN-3432-1: ca-certificates update
- Canonical Ubuntu 14.04
The ca-certificates package contained outdated CA certificates. This update refreshes the included certificates to those contained in the 20170717 package.
Affected Cloud Foundry Products and Versions
- Cloud Foundry BOSH stemcells are vulnerable, including:
- 3363.x versions prior to 3363.40
- 3421.x versions prior to 3421.29
- 3445.x versions prior to 3445.15
- All other stemcells not listed.
- All versions of Cloud Foundry cflinuxfs2 prior to 1.158.0
OSS users are strongly encouraged to follow one of the mitigations below:
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends upgrading the following BOSH stemcells:
- Upgrade 3363.x versions prior to 3363.40
- Upgrade 3421.x versions prior to 3421.29
- Upgrade 3445.x versions prior to 3445.15
- All other stemcells should be upgraded to the latest version available on bosh.io.
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends that Cloud Foundry deployments run with cflinuxfs2 version 1.158.0 or later.