USN-3505-1: Linux firmware vulnerabilities
- Canonical Ubuntu 14.04
Mathy Vanhoef discovered that the firmware for several Intel WLAN devices incorrectly handled WPA2 in relation to Wake on WLAN. A remote attacker could use this issue with key reinstallation attacks to obtain sensitive information. (CVE-2017-13080, CVE-2017-13081)
Affected Cloud Foundry Products and Versions
Severity is high unless otherwise noted.
- Cloud Foundry BOSH stemcells are vulnerable, including:
- 3421.x versions prior to 3421.34
- 3445.x versions prior to 3445.19
- 3468.x versions prior to 3468.13
- All other stemcells not listed.
OSS users are strongly encouraged to follow one of the mitigations below:
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends upgrading the following BOSH stemcells:
- Upgrade 3421.x versions prior to 3421.34
- Upgrade 3445.x versions prior to 3445.19
- Upgrade 3468.x versions prior to 3468.13
- All other stemcells should be upgraded to the latest version available on bosh.io.