Cloud Foundry Research Report
Adaption, Not Adoption, is the Key to Digital Transformation
Why IT Strategy Requires a Perpetual State of Change
Digital transformation is now firmly entrenched in the discourse around modern companies. But nearly three-quarters of IT decision makers define digital transformation as “perpetual shifts and constant adaption of new technology” rather than a one-time change. As more companies embrace the reality of digital transformation, they are adapting to the iterative journey that unfolds.
As companies begin to accept the constant cycle of adaptation involved in the process of digital transformation, the integration of cloud technologies such as Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), containers and serverless continues to grow at scale. Multi-platform strategy continues to flourish.
This report from Cloud Foundry Foundation explores:
- How companies define “digital transformation”
- The growth of mission critical apps in the cloud
- The proliferation of multi-platform strategy
- Regional differences for digital journey timelines
- The continued momentum of container usage
- Where serverless evaluation stands today
- What companies predict will be top 5 tech by 2021
Complete the form on the right to access the report.