Welcome to the Cloud Foundry Morning Edition Episode 13! The news includes:
- 2015 was a great year for Cloud Foundry. The Cloud Foundry Foundation was formed, 53 member companies joined to use and contribute to Cloud Foundry and we now have Cloud Foundry Certification. Companies like GE, Bosch, and Siemens are using Cloud Foundry in the Industrial Internet. National government projects in the US, UK, Australia, and South Korea are using Cloud Foundry!
- The call for papers for the Cloud Foundry Summit Santa Clara will be coming soon!
- The Cloud Foundry Advisory Board met earlier this week. Lots of news there.
- Altoros has a series of Cloud Foundry Webinars.
- The EMC Dojo Opening Ceremony is happening on January 22nd. RSVP now!
- The London Meetup is holding a recap of the 2015 Summits. Not to be missed!
- Sign up for the Cloud Foundry speakers list if you give talks about Cloud Foundry or are looking for some help getting started speaking about Cloud Foundry. Casey West gave a Cloud Foundry talk at CodeMash. Stormy Peters will be at SCALE next week talking about Cloud Foundry.
- If you are a Meetup organizer and want t-shirts, let me know! We are sending out care packages. If you are a meetup attendee and want tshirts, introduce me to your meetup organizer.
Cloud Foundry Morning Edition is available as a podcast in addition to being on YouTube. You can find it on: