CVE-2018-11041: UAA open redirect
Cloud Foundry Foundation
Affected Cloud Foundry Products and Versions
- You are using uaa versions later than 4.6.0 and prior to 4.19.0, except 4.10.1 and 4.7.5
- You are using uaa-release versions later than v48 and prior to v60, except v55.1 and v52.9
Cloud Foundry UAA, versions later than 4.6.0 and prior to 4.19.0 except 4.10.1 and 4.7.5 and uaa-release versions later than v48 and prior to v60 except v55.1 and v52.9, does not validate redirect URL values on a form parameter used for internal UAA redirects on the login page, allowing open redirects. A remote attacker can craft a malicious link that, when clicked, will redirect users to arbitrary websites after a successful login attempt.
Users of affected versions should apply the following mitigations or upgrades:
- Releases that have fixed this issue include:
- uaa versions 4.19.0, 4.10.1, 4.7.5
- uaa-release versions v60, v55.1, v52.9
This issue was responsibly reported by SAP.
2018-06-21: Initial vulnerability report published.