You’re already attending Cloud Foundry Summit in Boston, Massachusetts, from April 18-20 — but you haven’t signed up for training! For less than $500, you have at your fingertips experts who will deliver hands-on workshops based on your skill level, giving you the cloud skills you need to improve your resume, streamline your work day and increase your productivity.
Choose from the following six-hour workshops on-site Wednesday, April 18, from 9:00 until 3:00 — then join us for keynotes at 3:30!
- If you have little to no Cloud Foundry experience, but some experience delivering web-based applications:
- Sign up for: Cloud Foundry for Beginners (From Zero to Hero).
- You’ll learn: A Cloud Foundry overview, with specifics relating to services, buildpacks, and architecture; how to deploy and manage apps on Cloud Foundry.
- Bonus: EngineerBetter’s Dan Young and Daniel Jones will teach you how to work with Cloud Foundry in your organization.
- If you have an interest in .Net core for Cloud Foundry and microservices:
- Sign up for: Cloud-Native .Net with Chris Umbel from Pivotal and Kevin Hoffman from Capital One.
- If you have an interest in using CI/CD with Cloud Foundry:
- If you have an interest in deploying innovative, microservice-based systems in the cloud:
- Sign up for: Microservices on Cloud Foundry: Going Cloud-Native.
- You’ll learn: The basics of Cloud Foundry and its tools from the perspective of an application developer; how to architect polyglot applications for deployment and scaling in the cloud.
- Bonus: Anynines’ Oliver Wolf, Lucas Pinto and Steffan Zuber will answer all of your questions about going cloud-native.
- If you have little to no Cloud Foundry BOSH experience but have managed Linux-based systems:
- Sign up for: Operating a Platform: BOSH and Everything Else.
- You’ll learn: How BOSH can help you deploy and manage Cloud Foundry and other complex systems, and get an operational overview of Cloud Foundry and data services.
- Bonus: Stark and Wayne’s Tyler Bird and Wayne Seguin will answer all of your questions about using BOSH to deploy Cloud Foundry.
When registering for Trainings, please be sure to read the list of technical requirements, as most workshops require you to bring your own laptop.