USN-3624-1: Patch vulnerabilities
- Canonical Ubuntu 14.04
It was discovered that Patch incorrectly handled certain files. An attacker could possibly use this to cause a denial of service. (CVE-2016-10713)
It was discovered that Patch incorrectly handled certain input validation. An attacker could possibly use this to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2018-1000156)
It was discovered that Patch incorrectly handled certain inputs. An attacker could possibly use this to cause a denial of service. (CVE-2018-6951)
Affected Cloud Foundry Products and Versions
Severity is medium unless otherwise noted.
- Cloud Foundry BOSH stemcells are vulnerable, including:
- 3363.x versions prior to 3363.60
- 3421.x versions prior to 3421.56
- 3445.x versions prior to 3445.42
- 3468.x versions prior to 3468.41
- 3541.x versions prior to 3541.24
- 3586.x versions prior to 3586.5
- All other stemcells not listed.
- All versions of Cloud Foundry cflinuxfs2 prior to 1.199.0
OSS users are strongly encouraged to follow one of the mitigations below:
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends upgrading the following BOSH stemcells:
- Upgrade 3363.x versions to 3363.60
- Upgrade 3421.x versions to 3421.56
- Upgrade 3445.x versions to 3445.42
- Upgrade 3468.x versions to 3468.41
- Upgrade 3541.x versions to 3541.24
- Upgrade 3586.x versions to 3586.5
- All other stemcells should be upgraded to the latest version available on bosh.io.
- The Cloud Foundry project recommends that Cloud Foundry deployments run with cflinuxfs2 version 1.199.0 or later.