Would you like to join the Foundation team? We are looking for a contract enterprise tech writer to work directly with the Foundation marketing staff.
Enterprise Tech Writer: Job Description
Cloud Foundry Foundation is seeking a skilled technical writer who can develop a range of public-facing marketing content and manage a highly successful User Stories program. Contractor must have technical knowledge of Cloud Foundry, its ecosystem and competitive landscape, and the cloud computing industry, and have the ability to perform research on Cloud Foundry users and conduct interviews to create additional User Stories content. Content may take the form of white papers, contributed articles, research reports, web copy and more.
If you are interested, please apply via Lever.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead in the creation of public-facing technical content creation, in particular for the Cloud Foundry website
- Uncover key end user challenges and how Cloud Foundry solves them
- Uncover and interview Cloud Foundry end users and create original User Stories
- Understand Cloud Foundry ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Understand and write about key platform projects, e.g. Application Runtime, Container Runtime, Diego, UAA, Logging, CAPI, etc.
- Discover and share existing technical resources that can be leveraged in content marketing efforts
- Website content including platform architecture and overview, ecosystem, Cloud Foundry use cases
- Drive asset creation including technical diagrams
- A library of technical resources including solutions briefs, use cases, whitepapers, presentations, case studies and/or other collateral to be determined
- Play a critical role in the future of Cloud Foundry – raise the platform’s industry profile
- Work from Cloud Foundry’s office in the Presidio, San Francisco (optional)
- Free pass to Cloud Foundry Summit