The Cloud Foundry community has elected the co-chairs that will review speaking submissions for the upcoming Cloud Foundry EU Summit 2019 which will be hosted September 11-12 in The Hague.
The elected co-chairs is as follows:
- Dr. Xiaujiao Gao, Stark and Wayne & Matthias Haeussler, Novatec Consulting GmbH: Cloud Foundry 101: Getting Started
- Jai Schneipp, Liberty Mutual & Norman Sutorius, Porsche AG: Cloud Foundry User Stories
- Ruben Koster, Stark and Wayne & Ben Wilcock, Pivotal: Cloud Foundry for Developers
- Aaron Gershman, Cerner & Andrea Aymon, Swisscom: Cloud Foundry for Operators
- Dieu Cao, Pivotal & Julz Friedman, IBM: Project Updates
We sincerely thank you for your nominations and votes. We also thank these co-chairs in advance for ensuring we have the best content for you at Summit.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me on slack or via email if you have any questions. And don’t forget, if you want your abstract reviewed by your peers or just want a second set of eyes before you submit it, you can always tag @cfp-help in #summit on Cloud Foundry slack.
This post was updated to reflect two elected co-chairs per track.